What is flexicasting?
Flexicasting can be defined as 'the ability / flexibility to telecast brand communication on OOH Media screens as per the advertisers'
Flexicasting is the exclusive media planning tool innovated by Out-of-Home Media to maximize the potential of out-of-home medium. It provides a never before option to select from various aspects of media.
Flexicasting helps the advertiser to make the following choices:
Advantages of Flexicasting for Advertisers
- Micro-clustering of Locations - Advertiser can choose the locations / area he wants to be present in
- TG- Orientation - Advertiser can choose the cities / areas / locations as per his Target Audience » Customized Creatives for multiple messaging - Advertiser can run customized ads / creatives relevant to that location
- Choice of language - The advertiser can run the same creative in different languages as per his priority target markets
- Proximity / Vicinity Marketing - Client can advertise his brand / service in the ambient area of his location for a multiplier effect to influence people around his area
- Support to Brand Activations - Narrowcasting communication in support to local events, brand activation, mall crawls, floats going from town to town
- Choice of cities - The advertiser can choose from 22 cities as per his target / priority markets.
- And finally
- Adds frequency to a TV campaign
- Adds audio visual to a Print campaign
- Adds visual to a Radio campaign
- Adds dynamism to an Outdoor campaign