OOH Media flexicasted an insurance product in three different languages - Hindi, Bengali & Tamil - using a TVC of the product. An evaluation of the initiative proved that 87% of the respondents recalled seeing OOH Media screens and a high 67% of them recalled (unaided) seeing the insurance ad on the screens. The big impact of financial services advertising on OOH Media screens was thus reaffirmed.
Financial Service - Insurance
Use of Flexicasting to target the audience
- A Life Insurance company had advertised on OOH Media screens
- The creative executions used on OOH media were the same as the Television.
- The target audiences were of 3 different language.
OOH Media’s role in the campaign
- Flexicasting - the exclusive media planning tool of OOH Media was used to take the brand to the right target audience by promoting the brand in different languages in different cities
- Flexicasting aids choice- edited the campaign to 3 different target cities:
- Kolkata : Bengali
- - Chennai : Tamil
- - Others : Hindi
- OOH Media also did campaign evaluation study for the brand to understand its effectiveness.
Unaided Brand Recall ( TOM + SPONT)
Highest Unaided Recall of Insurance company at an overall level
- Screen recall: 87% of the respondents recall seeing the OOH Media screens
- Audience Profile: 85% of the respondents were SEC A
- Ad recall of: 67% of the respondents recalled it at an unaided level
Recall from other media: 60% of the respondents in Bangalore were exposed to the ad for the first time on OOH MEDIA.
- OOH Media reaches to a high proportion of SEC A and can help the Financial Sector to promote their products & services
- High screen visibility and the multiplier effect through higher exposures increases brand recall through our medium
- The affluent audience of OOH Media gets informed of the various offerings in Finance category through use of Content Integration
- OOH Media acts as a frequency builder but we also act as a reach builder in Tech parks and very premium commercial buildings, DLF city and Kingfisher Buses.